Irving Office:

101 South Main St Irving, Texas, 75060

By Appointment Only



Gun Barrel Office:

242 Gun Barrel Ln Gun Barrel City, TX 75156

By Appointment Only

Principal Office in Dallas

1725 Greenville Avenue

Dallas, TX 75206


San Antonio Office:

118 Broadway St, Suite 608, San Antonio, TX 78205

By Appointment Only

4-17-14 WHT BKGRND (2)

A Professional Corporation

facebook logo-blue twitter logo-blue box

Deferred Action

This is not permanent fix and does not grant permanent legal status to anyone.


To qualify, an individual must:

• Have arrived in the U.S. when they were under the age of sixteen;

• Have continuously resided in the U.S. for at least five years prior to June 15, 2012 and have been present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012;

• Currently be in school, have graduated from high school, have a GED, or be an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard or the U.S. Armed Forces;

• Not have been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, three or more non-significant misdemeanors, or otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety; and

• Have been under thirty-one years old on June 15, 2012


The deferred action offer will be available to those in immigration proceedings, those with final removal orders, as well as to those who apply affirmatively. If you are not in removal proceedings, DO NOT apply for deferred action at this time.


By the middle of August – the details of the program (application process and fees) should be provided.  


Beware of notarios. In the United States, notarios have no legal background and cannot legally practice law or represent you. Anyone claiming they can submit an application or charging a fee for applying for deferred action should NOT be trusted until the process has been announced by the federal government.


For more information stay in touch with us on Facebook: 


Law Offices of Eric Cedillo, PC

1725 Greenville Ave./Ross Ave.

Dallas, Texas 75206

Phone: (214) 740-1628


Other Office Locations:

* 118 Broadway Suite 608 San Antonio, TX 75206

* 242 Gun Barrel Lane Gun Barrel City, Texas 75156





Deferred action available to those in immigration proceedings.

Let us help you with your deferred action when it comes to your legal status.

Passport and Legal hammer

Call to speak to a legal professional today about your deferred action.



The following are helpful links to the USCIS website

Green Cards

The steps to becoming a Green Card holder (a.k.a. permanent resident) differ by category and depend on whether or not you currently live in the United States. The main categories are:


Green Card Through Family

Green Card Through a Job

Green Card Through Refugee or Asylee Status

Other Ways To Get A Green Card

Citizenship Through Naturalization

Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).


How to Apply for Naturalization


To apply for naturalization, file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.


For more information, see our How Do I Apply for Citizenship? guide. We also provide educational materials to help you prepare for the English, U.S. history and civics portions of the naturalization test, including:


Naturalization Self Test

Study for the Naturalization Test


For more test information visit our Naturalization Test page.


If you are in the military and are interested in becoming a U.S. citizen, please see the M-599, Naturalization Information for Military guide.


You May Qualify for Naturalization if:


• You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements, please visit our Path to Citizenship page for more information.

• You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen, please visit our Naturalization for Spouses of U.S. Citizens page for more information.

• You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements. Visit the Military section of our website.

• Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S., the child is currently residing outside the U.S., and all other eligibility requirements are met. Visit our Citizenship Through Parents page for more information.


You may qualify through other paths to naturalization if you do not qualify through the paths described in the links to the left. See also the USCIS Policy Manual Citizenship and Naturalization Guidance and our A Guide to Naturalization guide. Chapter 4 of the guide discusses who is eligible for naturalization.


Note: You may already be a U.S. citizen and not need to apply for naturalization if your biological or adoptive parent(s) became a U.S. citizen before you reached the age of 18. For more information, visit our Citizenship Through Parents page.